Ni ella ni yo pensamos disculparnos por nuestras palabras. No se disculpa el sol aunque queme ni la luna aunque en ocasiones aterre. Yo amo, todo aquello que pueda ser amable, y como me rehúso a esconderme, he aquí mi escape.

31 ene 2014

There are worse things I could - Grease

There are worse things I could do than go with a boy or two,
Even though the neighborhood thinks I'm trashy and no good,
I suppose it could be true but there are worse things I could do.

I could flirt with all the guys smile at them and bat my eyes,
Press against them when we dance, make them think they stand a chance,
Then refuse to see it through that's a thing I'd never do.

I could stay home every night wait around for Mr.Right
Take cold showers everyday and throw my life away
On a dream that won't come true.

I could hurt someone like me, out of spite or jealousy,
I don't steal and I don't lie but I can feel and I can cry,
A fact I'll bet you never knew but to cry in front of you,
That's the worst thing I could do.


There are worse things I could - Grease

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja que tus gritos también sean llevados por el viento.